Using the New Web site
Set up your Profile
To Get Started Click on your name in the top right corner, then Profile>Edit. From here, you'll be able to update your personal information, areas of interest, and your expertise. The more information you fill in, the easier you’ll be to find
Change Your Password Be sure to save the changes at the bottom of the page.Reply to an existing thread or scroll down to start a new one.
Find PWS Members Search by names, companies, interests and specializations.
Please check back for updates, and let us know if you have any suggestions, please post them in the discussion "Welcome to the new Produced Water Society website" on the forums.
Becoming a Member
To fully take advantage of the Produced Water Society's extensive network of members and organizations, visit the "Members + Seminar Papers" tab on the menu to the left.
Upon payment, you'll have the ability to:
Connect with decision makers in the offshore and onshore oil & gas industry
- Attend the annual PWS Seminar
- Join the PWS online community
- Get access to the PWS members list
Receive membership-exclusive invitations to PWS events
- Be the first to register for events and promotions
Grow your organization's network
- Advertise your business on the PWS Site
- Build valuable relationships within the produced water industry by attending PWS events
Share your thoughts and ideas with other industry professionals
- Engage with members in online discussions
- Submit and present papers at the annual PWS Seminar
2016 PWS Seminar - Houston
2016 Call for Papers
Thanks to everyone who submitted papers for the 2016 Produced Water Society Seminar! The call for papers is now closed.
Submissions are currently under review and those who submitted papers should expect a response by the end of the month.
The 2017 Abu Dhabi call for papers is scheduled to open in December.
Explore the PWS Resources Section
Learn more about the Produced Water Society by viewing the Resources tab on the left menu.
There, you'll find:
- Produced Water Facts
- FAQs about The Produced Water Society
- Contact Information
- Interviews With Produced Water Experts
- Breaking Into Produced Water
- PWS Leaders